Submitted by reader Travis Larrabee
- No Way Jose defeated Chad Lail
Jose had the crowd going with his conga line. This was a decent opener with Jose winning with his pop-up punch.
- They aired a pre-tape with Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega. She mentioned that tonight is his last chance to get his hands on Aleister Black. They ran into Velveteen Dream, who wanted Almas to wear a tank top he had just made. Vega told him there was no way.
- Candice LeRae defeated Bianca Belair
The match was okay but had great heat. LeRae hit a Lionsault to win.
- A video aired with EC3 issuing an open challenge; saying he could beat anyone from Sidney Crosby to Paul Newman (this was the arena where they filmed Slap Shot).
- EC3 defeated Kassius Ohno
This was a good match thanks to Ohno’s selling and strikes. EC3 won with the One Percenter.
- The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) defeated The Forgotten Sons (Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler)
These two teams had their working shoes on. Lots of great false finishes led into Montez Ford hitting a top rope splash onto Blake for the win. Great match that had the crowd going.
- Kairi Sane & Nikki Cross defeated Lacey Evans & NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler
They still billed Cross as representing SAnitY, even though she's staying in NXT while the rest of the group comes up to the main roster. This match was pretty good but had a botched ending. Sane hit a flying clothesline on Evans. She looked like she was going to kick out but didn’t in time, so the ref counted three and called for the bell.
Baszler didn’t do much other than a couple minutes of ground work. Cross showed Sane how to be crazy for a few moments after the match.
- Tommaso Ciampa defeated Oney Lorcan
Once again (like every night on this tour), Ciampa came out to Johnny Gargano’s theme music, calling all of the fans puppets and himself the puppet master. He said Gargano wasn’t cleared to wrestle, was banned from the arena, and challenged anyone to face him.
Another really great match built off of false finishes. The crowd didn’t seem to know Lorcan when he came out, but he won them over after kicking out of everything (including Project Ciampa and a top rope Air Raid Crash). Lorcan also had the crowd going with a single-leg Boston crab that was turned into a full Walls of Jericho before Ciampa finally made the ropes. Ciampa won with a running knee after Lorcan kicked out of the Air Raid Crash.
After the match, Ciampa continued attacking Lorcan until Gargano ran through the crowd to a monstrous pop. They had a pull-apart brawl that ended with Gargano standing victorious in the ring with his wife and The Street Profits.
- NXT Champion Aleister Black & Ricochet defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas (w/ Zelina Vega) & Velveteen Dream
Before the match, Dream again asked Almas to wear the tank top he made for him. Vega constantly said no.
Great match but a bit of a letdown considering who was involved (it also had difficulty following the previous match/segment). The crowd went wild for Ricochet’s athleticism and also when he made the hot tag to Black. Ricochet hit a Shooting Star Press on Almas before Black hit Black Mass for the pin.
After the match, there was a quick staredown and handshake between Ricochet and Black which the crowd just ate up.