Saturday night's estimated attendance: 300 people.
- Matt Riddle defeated Shane Thorne
Riddle hit a running knee strike to win.
- Aliyah & Vanessa Borne defeated Lacey Lane & Kacy Catanzaro
Aliyah had her feet on the ropes when she got the pin.
- Punishment Martinez defeated Kona Reeves
The South of Heaven chokeslam got the victory for Martinez.
- Chelsea Green defeated Reina Gonzalez
A roll-through pin won it for Green.
- NXT Tommaso Ciampa did an in-ring promo and brought up that Aleister Black called Johnny Gargano his dog, Black’s music interrupted, with him then picking up the mic that Ciampa had left while bailing out of the ring.
Gargano snuck into the ring and superkicked Black. Ciampa slid back in and offered a handshake. DIY chants started, but Candice LeRae ran down and urged Gargano to stay away from Ciampa.
- The Street Profits & Stacey Ervin Jr. defeated The Forgotten Sons
A moonsault by Ervin was followed up by a frog splash from Ford for the finish.
- Dominik Dijakovic defeated Rick Bugez
The Feast Your Eyes knee strike ended this one.
- The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole & Bobby Fish) won a five-team tag team gauntlet match for the right to challenge for the NXT Tag Team titles the next time NXT is in Orlando
The Undisputed Era introduced the matchup and mocked the crowd by asking “Daytona, are you ready?”
- Fall one: Heavy Machinery defeated Rocky & Boa
- Fall two: Heavy Machinery defeated Adrian Jaoude & Cezar Bononi
- Fall three: Heavy Machinery defeated Humberto Carrillo & Raul Mendoza
- Fall four: Heavy Machinery defeated Saurav Gurjar & Rinku Singh
- Fall five: The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole & Bobby Fish) defeated Heavy Machinery
Fall five was supposed to be Heavy Machinery vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch, but The Undisputed Era took Lorcan & Burch's spot and the team of Cole & Fish got the win.
Cole then took the mic and said there would be no Tag Team title match next month, which brought out the War Raiders -- who brawled along side Heavy Machinery to send Undisputed away.
Otis Dozovic and Tucker Knight did a post-match speech where they talked about going up to the main roster. Knight discussed Orlando becoming his home and said it was important to him that the fans knew how vital they were in Heavy Machinery getting to the main roster. He led the crowd in saying "We are NXT."
War Raiders and Heavy Machinery then traded friendly shows of strength in what seemed like a hoss bonding ritual before celebrating to send the crowd home happy.