Submitted by reader Ken Baez
NXT completed this week's west coast road trip with a house show in Riverside, California last night. Ronda Rousey, who Dave Meltzer reported has been training regularly at the Performance Center as of late, and her husband Travis Browne were in attendance at the show.
In addition to that, there were a pair of TakeOver preview matches and Drew McIntyre teamed with Aleister Black against Andrade "Cien" Almas & Velveteen Dream in the main event.
- The Street Profits defeated Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
Montez Ford was over with the crowd. Sabbatelli and Moss pushed each other after before walking off together.
- Billie Kay defeated Vanessa Borne
This was the shortest match on the card and it was pretty standard. They did some comedy at points.
- Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake cut a promo. It was originally about how Cutler served in honor of Veterans Day before they turned on the crowd and called multiple things garbage.
- Heavy Machinery defeated Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake
Heavy Machinery were over with the audience and were pretty dominant. They won after doing a Worm spot and hitting The Compactor.
- Adam Cole defeated Roderick Strong
Both were over and there were dueling chants at times. They had a well-timed match, with Strong doing a lot of backbreakers. The finish came when Strong missed a running knee strike to the corner and Cole pinned him with a schoolboy while using the ropes for leverage.
- Lars Sullivan defeated Kassius Ohno
Really back-and-forth contest. Ohno was over here.
- Peyton Royce defeated Kairi Sane, Ember Moon, and Nikki Cross in a fatal four-way match
Each person had chants going their way at times and this was the only match to get a "this is awesome" chant. Cross kicked out of a cover from Moon, got hit with an elbow from Sane, Sane hit a forearm to Moon that sent her out of the ring, and Royce hit a running knee to Sane to steal the pin as Billie Kay kept Moon from breaking it up.
- Drew McIntyre & Aleister Black defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas (w/ Zelina Vega) & Velveteen Dream
There were multiple tags at the start to see who would begin the match. Black was arguably the most over person in the main event. Vega did the ring introduction for Almas, but he didn't get much offense compared to the other three.
McIntyre did a promo after the match, mentioning that the west coast has yet to have a TakeOver special. He thanked the crowd, then he and Black took pictures with people at ringside for about 10 minutes to close the show.