Submitted by Tory Adkisson
- Matt Riddle defeated Kassius Ohno
Riddle won with a roll-up. He seemed over with the live audience.
- Io Shirai & Kairi Sane defeated Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir
Sane hit the InSane Elbow on Shafir to win it for her team. Duke and Shafir received no reaction initially, but they gradually impressed with their judo-style offense and unique tag team moves.
- Velveteen Dream defeated Dominik Dijakovic
A very over Dream won with the Purple Rainmaker. Dijakovic threw Dream over the top rope at one point, then got dumped himself after Dream skinned the cat. This came across as Dream doing a Royal Rumble tease.
- The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) defeated The Forgotten Sons (Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler)
The Profits won with a Doomsday Device/neckbreaker combination. Cutler and Blake displayed good chemistry and did some inventive tandem offense.
- Kona Reeves came out and got the most heat of the night for insulting San Diego and individual members of the crowd. Rey Mysterio then came out for a surprise interruption.
Reeves begged off, at one point apologizing and pleading for forgiveness on his knees, before turning against Mysterio. Reeves ate a 619 for his trouble.
- Tyler Bate defeated Adam Cole
Bate pinned Cole with the Tyler Driver '97. Cole was very popular (there were lots of Undisputed Era shirts in the audience), but Bate garnered fan support through his freakish athleticism.
- War Raiders defeated NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed Era (Roderick Strong & Kyle O'Reilly) by DQ
The disqualification came when Bobby Fish ran out to attack Hanson as he was setting up for Fallout. Strong and O'Reilly used classic heel tactics to turn the crowd against them, while Hanson and Rowe garnered a positive response for their Viking chants, strength, and agility.
- NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler defeated Bianca Belair to retain her title
Baszler rolled through a chicken wing into the Kirifuda Clutch for the surprise submission win. Belair received a positive response at first but seemed to lose fan support as she worked a heelish style against Baszler, who took over after using Belair's braid to drive her head into the post outside.
- Aleister Black defeated Johnny Gargano
I thought this was the match of the night. Black pinned Gargano with a small package after Gargano tried to attack him with Tommaso Ciampa's NXT Championship belt. Ciampa had come out to help Gargano by lending him the belt.
There was lots of hard hitting, near falls, and good heel work from Gargano in the match. The crowd gave him a variety of colorful nicknames.
After the match, Ciampa and Gargano double teamed Black until Ricochet ran down to make the save.