Submitted by reader Louis Izzo
Friday night's show was in front of a full crowd of about 300 people.
- Kassius Ohno defeated Adrian Jaoude
Good opener with lots of hard-hitting strikes.
- Lana defeated Kimberly Frankele
Lana won with a modified T-bone suplex. Mary Kate was with Lana and created plenty of distractions. Frankele sold well and Lana looked alright considering her level of experience.
- Yanbo Wang came out for an interview, putting over his nickname “Boa” until Sawyer Fulton ran in and attacked, leaving Wang laying after a choke.
- Heavy Machinery defeated Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake
Otis Dozovic spent most of the match cheerleading. He has the charisma to make it on the main roster. They did strongman stuff like tossing their opponents back and forth between bear hugs, and finished with the move where Tucker Knight comes off the ropes and splashes Dozovic while he’s holding the opponent.
- Buddy Murphy defeated Brennan Williams
This was a so-so match. Murphy hit him with a slam and cradled the legs in a finish that caught everyone off guard. Williams didn’t do much except play to a few hecklers.
- Rich Swann, Gran Metalik & Mustafa Ali defeated Noam Dar, Tony Nese & Drew Gulak
This match had hot action with plenty of athletic showcases from the babyface team. Metalik and Ali took turns getting the heat until Swann got the hot tag and pinned Gulak with a phoenix splash. Best match of the show.
- Mandy Rose & Bianca Blair defeated Liv Morgan & Sarah Bridges
Rose pinned Bridges after a butterfly suplex drop. Morgan seems much better than how she’s presented on TV.
- Babatunde Aiyegbusi defeated Kona Reeves
Aiyegbusi pretty much squashed Reeves in three minutes. Reeves sold most of the match, only getting desperation sleeper holds that were quickly shrugged off. He tried using his ring prop, but the referee wouldn't allow it. Aiyegbusi didn't look impressive other than his size.
- Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford defeated Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli
Ford pinned Moss after a frog splash. Ford spent the first 3-4 minutes dancing and getting under the skin of his opponents. Dawkins spent most of the match on the apron, with Ford taking a beating for what felt like forever. Moss and Sabbatelli looked smooth, but came off as kind of generic.
The match had fine work all around, though it wasn't a main event level match after that six-man tag.