Reports submitted by readers Zachary Cutler and Justin Condon
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos defeated Breezango and The New Day to retain their titles
Most of this was comedy between Breezango and New Day. Kofi Kingston did a dive spot to the outside at one point, but The Usos retained after a barrage of superkicks to New Day.
- Luke Harper & Tye Dillinger defeated Erick Rowan & Aiden English
English got major heat as he sang his way to the ring. The match was well wrestled and everyone worked hard, with the faces picking up the win after a Tye Breaker to English.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Sin Cara
Both guys seemed to be very motivated in this match as well. Ziggler got a big face reaction from the crowd until he grabbed a mic mid-match and cut a promo berating the audience.
The match was fast-paced out of the gate with a lot of pinning combinations. Ziggler and Sin Cara both got offense in, then Ziggler won with a superkick. This may have been the match of the night.
- United States Champion AJ Styles & Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens & Rusev
They had a crisp, safe match. The heels worked over Zayn for a long time, Styles got the hot tag for a comeback, and a Helluva Kick into a Phenomenal Forearm on Owens got the win.
- Naomi & Becky Lynch defeated SmackDown Women's Champion Natalya, Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth) & Tamina
Natalya got a big face pop when she came out, with Carmella and Ellsworth getting plenty of heat. Lynch got worked over for much of this one until Naomi got the hot tag and cleaned house. She hit the Rear View on Carmella for the win. Solid showing for all five wrestlers.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Baron Corbin
Very similar to all of their prior matches. Corbin worked slow and controlled the pace before Nakamura won with a plethora of kicks and the Kinshasa.
- WWE Champion Jinder Mahal (w/ The Singh Brothers) defeated Randy Orton in a last man standing match to retain his title
Mahal cut his basic heel promo before the match, then Orton got the biggest pop of the night. Orton lost due to interference from the Singhs, but he laid them and Mahal out with RKOs after the match.