Raw's weekend house show loop kicked off at the James Brown Arena in Augusta, Georgia last night.
- Raw Tag Team Champions The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) defeated Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt and Baron Corbin & Jinder Mahal (w/ Sunil Singh) in a triple threat match to retain their titles
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander defeated Buddy Murphy to retain his title
Alexander retained with the Lumbar Check.
- Chad Gable, Heath Slater & Rhyno defeated Curt Hawkins & The Ascension
- Mojo Rawley defeated No Way Jose
- Sasha Banks & Ember Moon defeated Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan
Moon broke up a pin on a near fall and took out Morgan, leading to Banks reversing a move into a pin on Logan for the win.
- Bobby Roode defeated Kevin Owens
Owens countered the Glorious DDT and was going for the pop-up powerbomb, but Roode hit the Glorious DDT to pick up the win.
- Bobby Lashley defeated Elias
- Ronda Rousey & Natalya defeated Alicia Fox & Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss
The match was built around the heels isolating Natalya and preventing her from tagging Rousey in. Rousey finally got the hot tag to a big reaction. She entered and hit strikes and throws on Fox. Bliss came in the ring, but Natalya cut her off. Rousey hit her Samoan drop-esque move on Fox and submitted her with an armbar.
Rousey was in for less than a minute after being tagged in.
- Seth Rollins defeated Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler (w/ Drew McIntyre) by DQ
Roman Reigns had last night off but is booked on the rest of this weekend's shows. McIntyre was ejected from ringside during the match.
Ziggler used a steel chair for the disqualification, but Rollins fought back and hit the Curb Stomp after the match.