Submitted by reader Alex Ferns
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Hardys defeated Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, and Cesaro & Sheamus to retain their titles
The Hardys, Enzo & Cass, and Sheamus all got great pops for their entrances, especially with the Hardys getting lots of "Delete" chants. The champions retained after Jeff hit a Swanton on Anderson. Cesaro was in heel mode, but Sheamus worked face in his home country.
- Jordan Devlin defeated Tucker
This was a UK tournament showcase (with Devlin from Ireland and Tucker from Northern Ireland) where they got to have a nice seven-minute match. It had good, traditional European-type wrestling. Devlin was popular despite this being his debut on a main roster tour, and Tucker was also impressive.
- Golden Truth, Heath Slater & Rhyno defeated Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Titus O'Neil & Curt Hawkins
R-Truth was hugely popular. The match was short and had fun spots, with one funny moment coming when Goldust hit atomic drops on all of his opponents and then went to hit one on the ref too. Rhyno got the pin with a spinebuster.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville defeated Austin Aries to retain his title
They had an average match. Neville won with a roll-up where he had his feet on the ropes.
- Braun Strowman came out to a pop and cut a promo on Roman Reigns, saying that Reigns wasn't here tonight. Reigns then came out to a huge mixed reaction and brawled with Strowman before spearing him through a table. This wasn't an official match.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Mickie James defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss, Emma & Nia Jax
Banks especially got a huge reaction, though Bayley was hugely popular too. Banks submitted Emma with the Banks Statement after a 10-minute match.
- Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz (w/ Maryse) to retain his title
The Miz came out first and had the fans in the palm of his hands after a good heel promo. He even channeled his inner Rick Rude by calling us "sweathogs" and got strong heat with the help of Maryse. Ambrose then entered to a massive pop. Maryse was ejected from ringside and Ambrose won after hitting Dirty Deeds.
- Seth Rollins & Finn Balor defeated Samoa Joe & Bray Wyatt
Balor obviously got a huge pop because of his Irish nationality, but Rollins also got a mega pop and is showing that he is slowly maturing into his babyface role. This was a nicely worked match that lasted about 15 minutes and ended with Rollins doing his new finisher on Joe.
Rollins and Balor spoke to the crowd after the match, with Rollins talking about how he injured his knee here two years ago and the fact that it nearly ended his career. He said that he has now overcome it to be back here. Balor thanked the fans to end the show.