Submitted by Jarvis Googoo
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) defeated Cesaro & Sheamus to retain their titles
The crowd was very loud and into this, with it having good action and New Day doing some comedy.
- Rusev & Lana defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas & Zelina Vega
Rusev & Lana won with a double Accolade. This had decent action with some minor missed spots. The fans loved the finish and were into Aiden English when he came out near the end.
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Tye Dillinger
Dillinger got a good pop when he entered, but the crowd was pretty dead during most of the match. There may have been too many rest holds and countout win attempts.
There was a loud pop when Dillinger used the Sharpshooter. The match and crowd picked up near the end, but it nearly became the worst WWE match I've seen in person before then.
- SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defeated Carmella by DQ
There were good reactions for this, with Charlotte getting a loud ovation and Carmella getting booed. Carmella mocked Charlotte by doing the Flair's "Woo!"
Becky Lynch interfered to stop the match when Charlotte had Carmella in the Figure Eight, then Asuka came in to make the save for Charlotte. That led to a tag match.
- SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair & Asuka defeated Carmella & Becky Lynch
The crowd was hot for Lynch and loved her here. There was lots of fast action and great striking work, ending with Charlotte & Asuka winning with a Figure Eight on Carmella. Great match.
- Karl Anderson (w/ Luke Gallows) defeated Harper
There were many near fall attempts before Anderson won with a roll-up. A very good match that reminded us of Harper’s potential.
- United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jeff Hardy and The Miz in a triple threat match to retain his title
All three got loud responses from the crowd, with Miz's being a mixed reaction. Miz put on a headband and did some good comedy with Nakamura.
The match had good strikes and the audience was really behind Hardy. There were many near falls. Miz hit his finisher on Hardy, Nakamura did the Kinshasa to Miz, and Nakamura pinned Hardy.
- WWE Champion AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe to retain his title
Joe got a decent mixed reaction with "Joe" chants. The crowd was loud for Styles, but it seemed that Hardy's reaction in the previous match was a bit louder. They may have been tired from the heat, but the crowd did pick up for Styles.
Joe struck Styles before Styles' introduction finished. There were a few "Who's your daddy?" chants to go along with the TV storyline of Joe taunting Styles' family. Joe hit a wicked clothesline where Styles flipped over. They did lots of finisher reversals, leading to Styles hitting the Phenomenal Forearm to retain. Great match.
The show finished with a promo from Styles, who talked about coming to Halifax before he was with WWE. The crowd popped for this.