Submitted by Juancarlos Escalante from Saturday's house show in Houston, Texas
The show was a SmackDown event, but there were also some wrestlers from Raw on the card.
- Kevin Owens defeated Samoa Joe
Owens won with a stunner.
- Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans was supposed to be next, but Evans attacked Lynch before the bell rang.
- Asuka & Ember Moon defeated Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville and The IIconics (Peyton Royce & Billie Kay) in a triple threat tag match
- R-Truth defeated Drake Maverick
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defeated Lacey Evans
The match finally took place after the no contest earlier in the evening. Lynch won by submission with the Dis-Arm-Her.
- Roman Reigns defeated Drew McIntyre in a Houston street fight
Reigns speared McIntyre through a table in the corner for the win.
- After intermission, Elias did a performance. Several lower card wrestlers chased Elias out of the ring in hopes of winning the 24/7 title from him
- Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Ali to retain his title
Nakamura retained with the Kinshasa.
- Aleister Black defeated Sami Zayn and Andrade in a triple threat match
Black pinned Zayn after a kick to the head.
After the match, Zayn whined to the crowd about how he wasn’t ready. Zayn then issued an open challenge, with Braun Strowman coming out to the ring to answer it. Strowman then leveled Zayn after he tried to talk his way out of the match.
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) defeated The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) to retain their titles
New Day hit Midnight Hour to get the win.
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defeated Charlotte Flair to retain her title
Bayley retained with the Bayley-to-Belly.
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defeated Randy Orton to retain his title
Kingston picked up the win with Trouble in Paradise.
This was a fun show overall with great crowd noise. The match of the night was probably either the women's tag team match or the Reigns vs. McIntyre street fight.
Kingston vs. Orton was just as slow and plodding as it was during SummerSlam, with Orton really slowing the match down with chinlocks at the beginning. The crowd was about 70/30 split in Kingston's favor.
Lynch, Reigns, and Bayley got the biggest pops. Bayley was surprisingly more over than I thought she would be. Reigns only got a few boos here and there.