Submitted by Daniel Peshoff from Raw's Sunday night house show in Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Finn Balor defeated Jinder Mahal (w/ Sunil Singh)
The night started off with Singh coming out to introduce Mahal, who entered to roaring boos. Balor then interrupted Mahal's promo.
They had a short match, ending with Balor hitting the Coup de Grace.
- No Way Jose, Titus O'Neil & Apollo Crews defeated The Ascension & Curt Hawkins
Jose got the biggest pop out of everyone in the match. After some back and forth involving everyone, he got the win by hitting Viktor with the fastball punch.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander defeated Buddy Murphy to retain his title
The crowd was nearly silent for the whole match. There were a lot of near falls, but Alexander won it with the Lumbar Check in the end.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Dana Brooke defeated The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan)
The crowd reacted for Banks bigger than the other faces, with The Riott Squad getting boos. The match was a lot of back and forth with The Riott Squad controlling most of it and Dana Brooke getting the majority of ring time.
Logan was very involved with fans but not in the match much until she tapped out to the Banks Statement for the finish. Banks and Bayley continued to show attention to the fans after.
- Bobby Roode defeated Mojo Rawley
Roode entered to a big pop. Rawley controlled most of the match, but it ended with Roode hitting a surprise Glorious DDT out of nowhere.
- Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley defeated Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
Strowman got a really large pop -- and this got the biggest response from the crowd so far due to him. Owens wasn’t in the match much at first, with Zayn and Lashley wrestling most of it. After some back and forth and Zayn and Owens beating up on Lashley, Strowman finally entered and delivered the running powerslam to Owens for the win.
Strowman and Lashley stuck around the ring for a little bit to mingle with fans.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt defeated The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) by DQ
Hardy and Wyatt came out to a big reaction, but the B-Team got some cheers as well. Before the match started, Hardy labeled Axel and Dallas as "monkeys."
This ended in a disqualification as the B-Team kept attacking Wyatt against the referee's orders. Axel and Dallas tried to keep attacking Wyatt after, but Hardy hit a Twist of Fate on Dallas and Wyatt gave the Sister Abigail to Axel. Hardy and Wyatt interacted with fans before leaving.
- Raw Women's Champion Nia Jax defeated Alexa Bliss to retain her title
Jax got a big pop and Bliss was booed. They had a short match, mostly taking place outside of the ring with Bliss running from Jax. Jax hit Bliss with the Samoan drop to retain.
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defeated Elias to retain his title
Elias tried to perform but couldn’t get a word in as he was booed. As he was about to finally start, Rollins entered to by far the largest pop of anyone.
They had easily the best match of the night. Elias controlled a lot of it, but Rollins retained with the Curb Stomp and stuck around to interact with fans to close the show.
Submitted by Devin Axtman from SmackDown's show in Arlington, Texas
- This was a pretty basic show -- there was nothing blow away or even really good. I wouldn’t classify anything as bad by any means either, but Carmella vs. Charlotte Flair was still pretty rough.
- The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) defeated Cesaro, Sheamus & Shelton Benjamin
Woods hit a leg drop and Big E hit the Big Ending for the finish. The crowd liked this.
- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson defeated SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain) w/ Eric Young
Anderson and Gallows hit the Magic Killer, but Young broke up the pin at two.
- Andrade "Cien" Almas (w/ Zelina Vega) defeated Sin Cara
Almas won with the hammerlock DDT. This was the best match on the show to me -- and easily the best Sin Cara match I can remember. They have good chemistry. Sin Cara hit a lot of ranas and had the match won at one point, but Vega distracted the referee.
- Asuka, Becky Lynch & Naomi defeated Peyton Royce, Billie Kay & Lana
Asuka won it for her team with the Asuka Lock. The IIconics cut a promo on Texas BBQ and came out line dancing. It was very funny. Lana's offense was very basic and, notably, she was in for a long time.
- United States Champion Jeff Hardy defeated The Miz, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Samoa Joe to retain his title
They had a good match. Hardy retained after hitting the Swanton Bomb. Nakamura largely worked face here, probably due to Miz and Joe being in the match
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers defeated The Usos and Rusev & Aiden English to retain their titles
This was pretty good, especially when The Usos were in. The Bludgeon Brothers won with a discus clothesline. Unsurprisingly, Rusev was the most over person in the match.
- SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella defeated Charlotte Flair to retain her title
Carmella pinned Charlotte with a cradle after kicking her into a corner post. This was better than their match at Backlash, but it was still pretty bad. Carmella used a lot of basic offense like grabbing hair.
- Daniel Bryan defeated Big Cass
Bryan picked up the win with the running knee. He was super over with the crowd. Cass' offense mostly consisted of a punch and a slam, followed by holding his fist in the air. Bryan took most of the punishment until firing up in the end.