The Raw roster was in London, England yesterday for a house show at the O2 Arena. They'll be in Osaka, Japan on Friday and Shanghai, China on Saturday.
- Bobby Roode defeated Jinder Mahal
After Roode won with a roll-up, Mahal wanted another match and refused to leave. That led to a match with Bray Wyatt.
- Bray Wyatt defeated Jinder Mahal
Wyatt hit Sister Abigail to win within seconds.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Natalya defeated The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan)
Banks got the win for her team with the Banks Statement.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander defeated Drew Gulak to retain his title
Alexander retained with the Lumbar Check.
- Raw Tag Team Champions The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) defeated The Revival and Titus O'Neil & Apollo Crews to retain their titles
They had a match that was mostly comedy, with Axel pinning Dash Wilder with a schoolboy.
- Bobby Lashley interrupted an Elias segment. They sang "Angels" by Robbie Williams together until Elias attacked him. Lashley laid Elias out with a vertical suplex.
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre
They had a very good match, ending when Rollins hit the curb stomp and pinned Ziggler. Rollins, Ambrose, and McIntyre were all cheered a lot.
- Finn Balor defeated Baron Corbin
Balor won with a roll-up. This was said to be a boring match with little crowd reaction. After it was over, Corbin beat down Balor and made a no DQ match between them.
- Baron Corbin defeated Finn Balor in a no DQ match
Corbin won with a few chair shots and the End of Days.
- Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey defeated Alexa Bliss to retain her title
Bliss avoided Rousey at the start. When Bliss tried to attack her, Rousey hit judo throws. Bliss faked that she was injured and was helped up by referees, but she then attacked Rousey to gain the advantage.
Bliss cut off a few comeback attempts by Rousey and stayed on offense. Rousey finally hit a gutwrench powerbomb-type move, her strikes in the corner, more throws, a slam, and submitted Bliss with an armbar.
- Universal Champion Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman by DQ
The crowd cheered Strowman, but Reigns also got about 70 percent cheers. Ziggler and McIntyre interfered for the disqualification and joined Strowman in attacking Reigns.
Rollins and Ambrose made the save, with The Shield closing the show by triple powerbombing McIntyre through a table.