Image: @TheGarden. Report submitted by reader Mike Omansky.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Dolph Ziggler
Ziggler got some near falls, but Nakamura followed with a Kinshasa to the chest and pinned him. This was a very good match and Nakamura was over with the crowd.
- R-Truth defeated Goldust
R-Truth won with his finisher.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville defeated Cedric Alexander to retain his title
The crowd got into this after a while and both wrestlers worked hard. Neville pinned Alexander with his feet on the ropes to retain.
- Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose defeated Intercontinental Champion The Miz (w/ Maryse) & Samoa Joe
The Miz cut a promo before the match saying that he refused to defend the IC title at MSG because this is where the New York Knicks play.
They had an excellent tag match, with Ambrose pinning Miz with Dirty Deeds while Rollins held Joe's leg to keep him from interfering. The match had non-stop action and both teams used double-teams well.
- AJ Styles defeated Kevin Owens to win the United States Championship
Styles hit the Phenomenal Forearm to get the pin and win the US title. They had a very solid match, with it being the match of the night. Styles got a big ovation for winning the title.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Mickie James defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss, Emma & Nia Jax
This didn't last very long but had good action. Banks submitted Emma with the Banks Statement.
- Finn Balor defeated Karl Anderson (w/ Luke Gallows)
Balor hit the Coup de Grace to get the win in about a minute. There was good action from Balor in the match despite it being brief.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated The Hardys to retain their titles
The Hardys didn't see the champions make a tag and double teamed Sheamus (who wasn't the legal man). Cesaro then ran in and pinned Jeff.
- Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt
Reigns won with a spear. Wyatt dominated the match and was often cheered. Reigns got heavily booed.
After it was over, Braun Strowman ran in to attack Reigns. Cedric Alexander and R-Truth came in and got tossed out. Seth Rollins then came down and was fighting off Strowman until Wyatt popped up and stopped him. Reigns recovered, knocked Wyatt down, and then speared Strowman to end the show.