Image: @MyTributeCentre. Report submitted by reader Brian Coleman.
- Braun Strowman defeated Elias
Elias started off the show. The crowd loved him until he started doing his spiel putting down Oshawa. He kept asking us to think "What would Elias do?"
Strowman interrupted him, which the crowd went crazy for. Elias escaped out of the ring once or twice. The match was decent, with Strowman winning with the running powerslam. The crowd asked for one more after the pin, and Strowman acquiesced and hit another one.
- Heath Slater & Rhyno defeated The Revival
Slater & Rhyno got mild cheers when they came out. The Revival received minimal reaction from the audience.
Rhyno did a few comedy spots to big laughs, and Slater hit a big kick and got the pin.
- Matt Hardy defeated Goldust
People were happy to see Goldust and they did lots of "Delete" chants for Hardy. Goldust cut a heel promo where he told the crowd they let him down, then Hardy told Goldust that he's "sentenced to deletion."
The match was okay. Hardy picked up the win with the Twist of Fate.
- Cedric Alexander defeated TJP
This was the match of the night. It was super athletic and the crowd got into it, with the submission holds even feeling like they meant something.
They interacted well with the crowd and both got chants (despite TJP being a heel). Alexander won with the Lumbar Check.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson to retain their titles.
The crowd responded well to The Bar and Gallows & Anderson got lots of "Too Sweets." It was a good match overall, with Sheamus hitting the Brogue Kick to retain.
- Apollo (w/ Dana Brooke) defeated Curt Hawkins
Apollo hit his sit-out powerbomb to extend Hawkins' losing streak.
- Sasha Banks defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss (w/ Mickie James) by DQ
Banks and Bliss both got strong responses. The disqualification came when James broke up the Banks Statement, then Bayley came out to make the save.
- Sasha Banks & Bayley defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss & Mickie James
It became a tag match after Bayley came out. Banks put Bliss in the Banks Statement and Bayley pinned James with the Bayley-to-Belly.
- Roman Reigns, Finn Balor & Seth Rollins defeated The Miz, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
The crowd was hot all match. Rollins and Balor were cheered. Reigns got his usual mixed reaction, though there was later a "We want Roman" chant that only had minimal opposition.
It was a good match, ending when the faces all hit their finishing moves on one of their opponents. Reigns got the pin on Miz.