Reports submitted by readers Caden Lehman and Louis Izzo
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day defeated The Usos, Breezango, and The Hype Bros to retain their titles
Big E and Kofi Kingston were in the match and Xavier Woods was on the outside. This had a lot of comedy, with New Day retaining after hitting the Midnight Hour on an Uso.
- Sami Zayn defeated Mike Kanellis (w/ Maria Kanellis)
Maria and Mike did a pre-match promo shaming Tampa for not finding the power of love. Mike controlled most of the match until Zayn won with an exploder and Helluva Kick, then Maria said that she would not stand for a loss and demanded an open challenge.
- Luke Harper defeated Mike Kanellis
Harper answered the challenge and won in seconds with a discus lariat.
- Chad Gable, Tye Dillinger & Sin Cara defeated Erick Rowan, Epico & Aiden English
English got some heat for his singing before the match. Gable hit him with a roll-through German suplex for the win.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Baron Corbin
Nakamura hit the Kinshasa for the win. He got the first really big reaction on the show, though the crowd didn't seem to be as into some of his signature spots.
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar defeated Samoa Joe to retain his title
Despite this being advertised in advance, it seemed like a lot of people didn't know this match was going to happen. It received a great reaction from the crowd, with Lesnar getting most of the cheers.
Joe attacked before the bell rung. The match went five minutes with them exchanging blows and Joe hooking on the Coquina Clutch before Lesnar hit three German suplexes and an F5 to win.
- SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi, Becky Lynch & Liv Morgan defeated Natalya, Tamina, Lana & Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth)
Ellsworth bragged about being back from suspension. Naomi hit the Rear View on Natalya to win.
- United States Champion AJ Styles defeated Kevin Owens to retain his title
Owens stalled at the start, but this ended up being a fine match with some decent near falls.
- WWE Champion Jinder Mahal (w/ The Singh Brothers) defeated Randy Orton in a last man standing match to retain his title
The crowd was really into Orton and booed Mahal. For the finish, Mahal got thrown off the top rope through a table, but one of the Singh Brothers distracted the ref while the other did a low blow to Orton. The Singhs then picked up Mahal and Orton couldn't beat the 10 count.
They tried to attack Orton after the match, but he battled back and hit RKOs on Mahal and one of the Singhs to send the crowd home happy.