Results via @damoisdamo
WWE was back at Sumo Hall in Tokyo, Japan on Saturday for their second of two house shows at the venue this week.
- The Usos defeated Rusev & Aiden English
- Sin Cara defeated Shelton Benjamin
- Becky Lynch & Naomi defeated Billie Kay & Lana (w/ Peyton Royce)
- Hideo Itami defeated The Miz
For the finish, Itami teased going for the GTS, The Miz went for the Skull Crushing Finale, and Itami countered into a victory roll for the win. Itami referenced his friend Katsuyori Shibata by sitting cross-legged in the ring at one point during the match while Miz was outside.
- Io Shirai made an appearance in front of the crowd and it was announced that she had officially signed with WWE and would be joining NXT this summer.
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers defeated The New Day, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, and Cesaro & Sheamus in a fatal four-way match to retain their titles
- Andrade "Cien" Almas (w/ Zelina Vega) defeated Tye Dillinger
Almas and Vega did a spot where he did his tranquilo pose in the ropes after being thrown into them by Dillinger, with Vega going under the bottom rope and doing the same pose as Almas.
- Asuka defeated SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella by DQ
Asuka got the win in her home country, but Carmella kept the title after being disqualified for using a chair. Asuka kicked Carmella after the match and stood tall.
- WWE Champion AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe and Daniel Bryan in a triple threat match to retain his title
This was supposed to be a fatal four-way with Shinsuke Nakamura included until his dog-bite injury caused him to be unable to wrestle at the show. He again had a crutch today and interfered at the finish when Joe had the Coquina Clutch locked on Styles. Joe tried to choke out Nakamura in a segment yesterday, and he was getting revenge here.
Nakamura went to hit Joe with his crutch, Joe blocked it, and Nakamura gave him a low blow. Styles then hit the Phenomenal Forearm to retain.
Gallows and Anderson came out after the match and, along with Styles, teased a Too Sweet with Nakamura. But Nakamura said that the next time the company comes to Tokyo, he'll either hold or win the WWE title.