Submitted by reader Kerry Wilkinson
- The Singh Brothers interrupted Greg Hamilton's introduction and brought out Jinder Mahal to an enormous pop. Mahal said Shinsuke Nakamura couldn't get into the country, so he called for a referee to come to the ring and count to 10.
Charles Robinson appeared and got to seven before Seth Rollins' music hit (to another big pop). He came to the ring and said Daniel Bryan called him this morning. Because Nakamura couldn't make it, Rollins now has a title shot in the main event.
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos defeated The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) and Breezango to retain their titles
Jimmy Uso rolled up Fandango for the win. This was a fun match, with Big E teasing going to the top rope as Tyler Breeze slowly rolled out of the way. There was also an entertaining moment where Breeze tried to suplex Big E.
- Luke Harper defeated Aiden English
Harper used his discus lariat for the win.
- American Alpha, Sin Cara & Mojo Rawley defeated The Ascension, Erick Rowan & Epico
Chad Gable got a bridged pin on Epico.
- Natalya defeated Charlotte Flair
Natalya won by submission with the Sharpshooter. Charlotte played heel, with Natalya getting a big welcome in Canada.
- United States Champion Kevin Owens defeated Sami Zayn and Rusev to retain his title
Owens pinned Zayn following a pop-up powerbomb. All three got a big reception. Owens had a new shirt with a maple leaf over the KO. Rusev got a big cheer for his return, along with a few "Where's Lana?" chants.
- Baron Corbin defeated Tye Dillinger
Corbin pinned him following the End of Days. Dillinger didn't get much offense in the match. There was a good bit at the beginning where Dillinger handed his shirt to a kid in the front row, then Corbin took exception and demanded it back because the fan didn't pay for it.
- SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi & Becky Lynch defeated Tamina & Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth)
Naomi connected with the Rear View on Carmella to get the win for her team.
- Seth Rollins defeated WWE Champion Jinder Mahal (w/ The Singh Brothers) by DQ
The disqualification came after interference by The Singh Brothers, with Mahal retaining his title as a result of it. Rollins put him through a table to close the show.
There were lots of Mahal shirts sold in an area that has a pretty large Indian population. Both he and the Singhs got a huge reception.