Submitted by reader Robert Kurelicz with additional notes by Felipe Oñate
- Matt Hardy defeated Bray Wyatt
The house show version of Wyatt is pretty entertaining. The match was okay, with lots of "Delete" chants for Hardy and a lot of stalling. Hardy won with the Twist of Fate.
- Kalisto & Gran Metalik defeated Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari
All four guys worked hard and this was one of the best matches of the night. Metalik in particular looked very good. The finish came when Kalisto hit the Salida Del Sol on Daivari.
- Goldust defeated Curt Hawkins
Goldust got the pin with a roll-up in a short, decent match.
- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson defeated The Revival
Good match, though it wasn't any different than their TV bouts. Gallows and Anderson hit the Magic Killer for the win.
The Revival did a post-match promo about how they're the best team ever and issued an open challenge to another team. Braun Strowman came out instead and gave them multiple running powerslams.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated Seth Rollins & Finn Balor to retain their titles
Cesaro and Sheamus worked over Balor until Rollins got the hot tag, but Sheamus used a chair and the champions retained.
There were multiple mistakes after the match where they accidentally played the wrong music. Rollins made the save for Balor and they stood tall after hitting their finishers.
- Heath Slater & Rhyno defeated Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
Axel took the pin here.
- Asuka defeated Nia Jax by countout
Jax is a good opponent for Asuka and they had one of the best matches of the night.
Asuka kept trying to work in submissions while Jax beat her up. Jax missed a tackle outside of the ring and went over the rail for the countout finish.
- Roman Reigns defeated Elias
The main event was very average, with Reigns hitting the spear to win. Elias was entertaining with his pre-match singing.