After the way Hell in a Cell ended, WWE is advertising that Seth Rollins' next match against The Fiend "can't be stopped for any reason."
Rollins will defend his Universal Championship against The Fiend in a falls count anywhere match at Crown Jewel. The stipulation where the match won't be able to end in a referee stoppage was announced on tonight's SmackDown.
Rollins and The Fiend's Hell in a Cell match appeared to end in a disqualification or no contest after Rollins used a sledgehammer. WWE called the finish a "match-stoppage ruling that led to Rollins retaining the title."
Rollins was laid out by The Fiend after their match at Hell in a Cell.
Crown Jewel is taking place at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on Thursday, October 31. Here's what's been announced for the show:
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Cain Velasquez
- Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt in a falls count anywhere match (match "can't be stopped for any reason")
- Team Hogan (Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Ali & Chad Gable) w/ Hulk Hogan vs. Team Flair (Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, and a partner) w/ Ric Flair
- Mansoor vs. Cesaro
- World Cup tag team turmoil match (The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, The Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The O.C., Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, and The B-Team announced)