After fans rejected the finish to their match at Hell in a Cell, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt are getting another chance to face each other.
WWE has announced that Rollins will defend his Universal Championship against The Fiend in a falls count anywhere match at Crown Jewel on Thursday, October 31. The show is taking place at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and will air live on the WWE Network.
Rollins and The Fiend's Hell in a Cell match ended without a decisive finish when it was stopped after Rollins used a sledgehammer. The Fiend then laid out Rollins following the match.
Rollins is also scheduled to be the captain of Team Hogan at Crown Jewel, with Rollins, Rusev, Ricochet and two partners facing Team Flair (Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura and a partner).
Rollins remained on Raw in the WWE Draft, while The Fiend was drafted to SmackDown.
Here's the updated card for Crown Jewel:
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Cain Velasquez
- Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
- Team Hogan (Seth Rollins, Rusev, Ricochet and two partners) w/ Hulk Hogan vs. Team Flair (Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, and a partner) w/ Ric Flair
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against The Fiend in a falls count anywhere match
- Mansoor vs. Cesaro
- World Cup tag team turmoil match (The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, The Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The O.C., Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, and The B-Team advertised)