Roman Reigns will be in action on SmackDown's FOX premiere.
WWE has announced Reigns vs. Erick Rowan for the first episode of SmackDown on FOX. It's being held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California next Friday.
The SmackDown on FOX debut is taking place two days before WWE's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Reigns & Daniel Bryan will team against Rowan & Luke Harper at the PPV.
Bryan and Reigns fought off Rowan and Harper after Bryan's match against Rowan on this week's SmackDown.
Earlier this month, Rowan officially admitted to being the culprit in Reigns' mystery attacker storyline. Rowan defeated Reigns in a no disqualification match at Clash of Champions, with Harper making his return and helping Rowan win.
Michael Cole and Corey Graves will be on commentary for SmackDown on FOX, with Renee Young also listed as a special contributor. Here's what's been announced for the premiere episode:
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Brock Lesnar
- Kevin Owens vs. Shane McMahon in a ladder match where both their careers are on the line
- Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley
- Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan
- Legends appearing as part of SmackDown's 20th anniversary celebration