A SmackDown Tag Team title match is the latest addition to the card for Extreme Rules.
WWE has announced that The Usos will defend their SmackDown Tag Team titles against The Street Profits at Extreme Rules on Sunday, September 26. The pay-per-view is taking place at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
A Tag Team title match between The Usos and The Street Profits headlined last week's episode of SmackDown. The Street Profits were on the verge of getting the win after Montez Ford hit a frog splash on Jimmy Uso, but Roman Reigns interfered to cause a disqualification.
Reigns put Ford in a guillotine after last week's title match. The show ended with Finn Balor's "Demon" character making its return as Balor came out to the ring and had a staredown with Reigns. Balor is challenging for Reigns' Universal Championship at Extreme Rules.
A non-title match between The Usos and The Street Profits on SmackDown two weeks ago also ended with The Street Profits winning by DQ. After Ford hit a frog splash on Jimmy near the end of that match, Jey Uso broke up the pin, attacked Ford, and wouldn't leave the ring. The Street Profits got the better of a brawl with The Usos after the match.
Here's the updated card for Extreme Rules:
- Universal Champion Roman Reigns defends against "The Demon" Finn Balor
- SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch defends against Bianca Belair
- United States Champion Damian Priest defends against Sheamus
- Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defends against Alexa Bliss
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos defend against The Street Profits