Four teams will be facing off for the SmackDown Tag Team titles at Money in the Bank.
WWE announced today that SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day are defending their titles against The Forgotten Sons, The Lucha House Party, and The Miz & John Morrison in a fatal four-way match at Money in the Bank. The pay-per-view is set for Sunday, May 10.
On SmackDown last night, The Forgotten Sons defeated The New Day in a non-title match. Miz & Morrison were on commentary during it.
There was a segment on SmackDown last week where The Lucha House Party, Miz & Morrison, and The Forgotten Sons all interrupted The New Day. It led to The Forgotten Sons starting a brawl and attacking New Day and Lucha House Party while Miz & Morrison bailed.
Lucha House Party also defeated Miz & Morrison last week.
Here's the updated card for Money in the Bank (WWE has confirmed that both MITB ladder matches are taking place at the same time):
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match (Shayna Baszler, Asuka, Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, and Carmella)
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match (Aleister Black, Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan, Baron Corbin, Otis, and the winner of a last chance gauntlet match that's airing on Monday's Raw)
- WWE Champion Drew McIntyre defending against Seth Rollins
- Universal Champion Braun Strowman defending against Bray Wyatt
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Tamina
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day defending against The Forgotten Sons, The Lucha House Party, and The Miz & John Morrison in a fatal four-way match