While the Money in the Bank card still sits at 10 matches coming out of this week's television, one of those has been moved to the pre-show.
WWE announced on Tuesday night that SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers' title defense against Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson is now set to take place prior to Sunday's main card.
Gallows & Anderson defeated The Usos in a number one contender's match on the May 22nd episode of SmackDown to become Harper & Rowan's next challengers. The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) also won a number one contender's battle royal in the lead-up to Money in the Bank for a shot at Raw Tag Team Champions Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt, but WWE hasn't announced when that match will be taking place.
Money in the Bank is the first show affected by WWE's start-time change for pay-per-views. The pre-show will begin at 6 p.m. Eastern time on Sunday, with the main card starting at 7 p.m. and listed as ending at 10:30 p.m.
Here's the updated Money in the Bank card:
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match (Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Samoa Joe vs. a member of The New Day)
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match (Ember Moon vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Lana vs. Naomi)
- Raw Women's Champion Nia Jax defending against Ronda Rousey
- WWE Champion AJ Styles defending against Shinsuke Nakamura in a last man standing match
- SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella defending against Asuka
- Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
- Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defending against Elias
- Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers defending against Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (kickoff show)