The SmackDown Tag Team titles will officially be on the line at Stomping Grounds.
WWE has announced that SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan will defend their titles against Heavy Machinery (Tucker & Otis) at Sunday's pay-per-view. The show is taking place at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington.
Heavy Machinery defeated The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) on tonight's SmackDown. Bryan and Rowan were on commentary for the match, with Bryan pushing that Tucker and Otis are legitimate athletes but are too focused on joking around.
Bryan & Rowan's program with Heavy Machinery began on the May 28 episode of SmackDown. They accepted a challenge from Heavy Machinery but refused to face them that night.
The updated lineup for Stomping Grounds is listed below:
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against Baron Corbin (special guest referee to be announced)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Dolph Ziggler in a steel cage match
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Lacey Evans
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Alexa Bliss
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
- United States Champion Samoa Joe defending against Ricochet
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan defending against Heavy Machinery
- The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn