Stephanie McMahon will be appearing on tonight's Raw and making a WrestleMania announcement.
WWE announced this morning that Stephanie will make "an announcement pertaining to WrestleMania’s first-ever women’s main event" on tonight's Raw. The episode is the go-home show for WrestleMania 35.
The announcement will likely be about the role the SmackDown Women's Championship will play in Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania. Charlotte defeated Asuka on last week's SmackDown to win the title.
Rousey is the Raw Women's Champion, and her title will be on the line at WrestleMania.
Tonight's Raw is taking place at the Capital One Arena in Washington D.C. Here's what's been announced for the show:
- Stephanie McMahon's WrestleMania main event announcement
- Rousey, Charlotte & Lynch vs. The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan) (if Rousey, Charlotte, or Lynch betray their team, they lose their spot in the WrestleMania main event)
- Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio
- Brock Lesnar appears
- Batista responds to Triple H
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival defending against Ricochet & Aleister Black
- Sasha Banks, Bayley, Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Nia Jax, Tamina, Peyton Royce & Billie Kay