A no holds barred stipulation is set for one of the top matches at Extreme Rules.
While appearing on a KO Show segment at the start of this week's SmackDown, Shane McMahon announced that The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane & Drew McIntyre at Extreme Rules will now be a no holds barred match.
The Undertaker & Reigns vs. Shane & McIntyre was announced for Extreme Rules after Undertaker made a save for Reigns on last week's Raw and took out Shane and McIntyre.
This is the second stipulation match that's been confirmed for Extreme Rules thus far. Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans will be an extreme rules match. It also has a winners-take-all stipulation where Rollins and Lynch's titles are both on the line.
The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is hosting Extreme Rules on July 14. Here's the updated card for the pay-per-view:
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre in a no holds barred match
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans in an extreme rules match (winners-take-all stipulation with both titles on the line)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Samoa Joe
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Alexa Bliss
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan defending against Big E & Xavier Woods and Heavy Machinery in a triple threat match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Tony Nese