The final participant for this year's women's Money in the Bank ladder match has now been revealed.
WWE announced this afternoon that Tamina will be taking part in Sunday's women's Money in the Bank ladder match. She joins Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Zelina Vega, Liv Morgan, and Natalya in the match.
Tamina & Natalya are the current WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. They lost a non-title match to the debuting Shotzi Blackheart & Tegan Nox on SmackDown last Friday.
Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas is hosting Money in the Bank on Sunday. Here's the updated card for the pay-per-view:
- Universal Champion Roman Reigns defends against Edge
- WWE Champion Bobby Lashley defends against Kofi Kingston
- Raw Women's Champion Rhea Ripley defends against Charlotte Flair
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match (Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Zelina Vega, Liv Morgan, Natalya, and Tamina)
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match (Ricochet, John Morrison, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and Shinsuke Nakamura)
- Raw Tag Team Champions AJ Styles & Omos defend against The Viking Raiders