Lars Sullivan's main roster in-ring debut is set for Saudi Arabia.
On tonight's SmackDown, WWE announced that Sullivan will face The Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado) in a three-on-one handicap match at Super ShowDown in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, June 7. The event is taking place at King Abdullah Sports City Stadium and will air live on the WWE Network starting at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
Sullivan has been feuding with the Lucha House Party and has had segments where he's brawled with and attacked them, but this will be his first official match on the main roster.
WWE put out a statement earlier this month announcing that Sullivan would be fined $100,000 for racist, homophobic, and other offensive posts he had made on Bodybuilding.com's forum in his past. It was also noted that Sullivan would be required to complete sensitivity training. In his own statement, Sullivan apologized for the posts and said they don't reflect who he is today.
Here's the updated card for Super ShowDown:
- Goldberg vs. The Undertaker
- Triple H vs. Randy Orton
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against Baron Corbin
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Dolph Ziggler
- Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon
- Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
- Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor (as his Demon character) defending against Andrade
- Lars Sullivan vs. The Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado) in a three-on-one handicap match
- 50-man battle royal