After it was set up on last night's Raw, WWE has announced a triple threat Tag Team title match for Fastlane.
Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival will defend their titles against Ricochet & Aleister Black and Bobby Roode & Chad Gable at Sunday's pay-per-view. Ricochet & Black challenged for The Revival's titles on Raw last night, with Roode & Gable attacking The Revival and causing the match to end in a disqualification.
Ricochet & Black and Roode & Gable went face-to-face and argued after the DQ, and Ricochet & Black stood tall after a brief brawl.
Ricochet & Black vs. Cesaro & Sheamus has also been announced for tonight's SmackDown.
Fastlane is taking place at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio on Sunday. Here's the updated card:
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan defending against Kevin Owens
- Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair (if Lynch wins, she'll be added to the Raw Women's Championship match at WrestleMania)
- The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose) vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos defending against Shane McMahon & The Miz
- WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks & Bayley defending against Nia Jax & Tamina
- SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka defending against Mandy Rose
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival defending against Ricochet & Aleister Black and Bobby Roode & Chad Gable in a triple threat match