The Usos and The New Day will both challenge for Cesaro & Sheamus' SmackDown Tag Team titles at TLC.
WWE announced tonight that Cesaro & Sheamus will defend their titles against The Usos and New Day in a triple threat match at TLC in San Jose, California on December 16. The Usos defeated Cesaro & Sheamus in a non-title match on this week's SmackDown, and New Day defeated Cesaro, Sheamus & Big Show in a Thanksgiving Feast Fight on the November 20 episode.
Cesaro & Sheamus won the titles from New Day on SmackDown 1000 in October. Big Show aligned with Cesaro & Sheamus and helped them win the titles, but video of an angle aired on this week's episode where Big Show punched Cesaro after he blamed Big Show for their loss in the Thanksgiving Feast Fight. Sheamus said they'd be better off without Big Show.
Here's the updated card for TLC:
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defending against Dean Ambrose
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan defending against AJ Styles
- SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Charlotte Flair and Asuka in a triple threat tables, ladders, and chairs match
- Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey defending against Nia Jax
- If Braun Strowman is able to wrestle at TLC after undergoing elbow surgery this week: Strowman vs. Baron Corbin in a tables, ladders, and chairs match (Strowman will challenge for Brock Lesnar's Universal Championship at the Royal Rumble if he defeats Corbin. If Corbin wins, he'll become the permanent general manager of Raw. Corbin will lose all of his GM power if Strowman wins)
- Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defending against The Usos and The New Day in a triple threat match
- The finals of Mixed Match Challenge season two