WWE is introducing a new trophy for this month's Super ShowDown event in Saudi Arabia.
During tonight's Raw, it was announced that a six-person gauntlet match will take place at Super ShowDown. The gauntlet match will feature AJ Styles, Andrade, Bobby Lashley, Rusev, R-Truth, and Erick Rowan.
The winner of the gauntlet match will receive the Tuwaiq Mountain Trophy.
Styles has been out of action since the Royal Rumble due to a shoulder injury. In an update that WWE issued earlier this month, it was said that Styles is "recovering way ahead of doctor’s projections."
Andrade is currently serving a 30-day suspension for a wellness policy violation. His suspension was announced on January 28 and will expire just in time for Super ShowDown.
Super ShowDown is taking place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on Thursday, February 27 and will air live on the WWE Network. Here's the updated card for the show:
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Ricochet
- Universal Champion "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt defending against Goldberg
- Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin in a steel cage match
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) defending against The Miz & John Morrison)
- Tuwaiq Trophy gauntlet match