WWE has officially added two more title matches to the card for Clash of Champions.
It was confirmed today that The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) will defend their SmackDown Tag Team titles against The Revival at Clash of Champions. Shinsuke Nakamura defending his Intercontinental Championship against The Miz has also been confirmed for the pay-per-view.
The matches had been set up by The Revival and Miz issuing challenges to their respective opponents.
The Revival have been aligned with Randy Orton during the build to Clash of Champions. Orton will challenge for Kofi Kingston's WWE Championship at the PPV.
Earlier this month, it was established that Sami Zayn is now Nakamura's spokesman on WWE TV. Nakamura has laid out Miz on SmackDown each of the past two weeks.
The Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina is hosting Clash of Champions on September 15. Here's the updated card for the show:
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against Braun Strowman
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Randy Orton
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Charlotte Flair
- Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman defending against Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Big E & Xavier Woods defending against The Revival
- Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura defending against The Miz
- The finals of the King of the Ring tournament
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Humberto Carrillo