After squashing John Cena at WrestleMania 34, The Undertaker already has his next match scheduled.
WWE announced today that Undertaker vs. Rusev in a casket match is set for the Greatest Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27th.. The show is taking place at King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah and will air live on the WWE Network at noon Eastern time.
Despite seemingly retiring last year, The Undertaker pinned Cena in under three minutes on Sunday. Part of the story for the match was that it wasn't officially announced in advance, with Cena repeatedly calling Undertaker out in the build to WrestleMania.
The Greatest Royal Rumble is the first event in WWE's ten-year agreement with the Saudi General Sports Authority. The updated card is listed below:
- 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match
- Universal Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Roman Reigns in a steel cage match
- John Cena vs. Triple H
- The Undertaker vs. Rusev in a casket match
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defending against The Miz, Finn Balor, and Samoa Joe in a ladder match
- Cesaro & Sheamus vs. either Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt or The Revival for the vacant Raw Tag Team titles
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers defending against The Usos
- WWE, United States, and Cruiserweight Championship matches that have yet to be revealed