Cain Velasquez & Rey Mysterio appear to have their opponents for next month's WWE house show in Mexico City.
WWE's Latin American Twitter account posted the advertised card for the show today, with it listing that Velasquez & Mysterio will face Drew McIntyre & Andrade (w/ Zelina Vega).
The house show is taking place at Arena Ciudad de Mexico on Saturday, November 30. WWE announced this past Friday that Velasquez & Mysterio would be teaming together at the event.
Arena Ciudad de Mexico was also where Velasquez made his pro wrestling debut at Triplemania XXVII in August.
Velasquez will challenge for Brock Lesnar's WWE Championship at Crown Jewel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on October 31.
The Mexico City house show will feature wrestlers from both Raw and SmackDown. Here are the matches that are being advertised for it:
- Seth Rollins vs. The Fiend in a steel cage match for the Universal Championship
- Cain Velasquez & Rey Mysterio vs. Drew McIntyre & Andrade (w/ Zelina Vega)
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley
- Shinsuke Nakamura (w/ Sami Zayn) vs. Braun Strowman for the Intercontinental title
- Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton
- Ricochet & The Viking Raiders vs. The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson)
- Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley (w/ Lana)