A pre-Crown Jewel media event will stream live on the WWE Network and WWE's YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter accounts early Wednesday morning:
It was announced on Tuesday that "WWE Superstars are set to meet the media in Saudi Arabia one day before they take center stage at WWE Crown Jewel." The media event will begin at 4:20 a.m. Eastern time.
The Crown Jewel pre-show will begin at noon Eastern this Thursday, with the main card starting an hour later.
This year's Crown Jewel is the fourth event in WWE's 10-year deal with the Saudi General Sports Authority. The Greatest Royal Rumble took place in April 2018, the first Crown Jewel was held last November, and Super ShowDown took place this June.
The card for Thursday's show is listed below:
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Cain Velasquez
- Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against The Fiend in a falls count anywhere match (WWE has announced a stipulation where the match can't end in a stoppage)
- Team Hogan (Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Ali & Shorty G) w/ Hulk Hogan vs. Team Flair (Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura & Drew McIntyre) w/ Ric Flair
- United States Champion AJ Styles defending against battle royal winner
- Mansoor vs. Cesaro
- World Cup tag team turmoil match (The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, The Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The O.C., Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, and The B-Team)
- 20-man battle royal to determine AJ Styles' challenger for later that night (Apollo Crews, Buddy Murphy, Andrade, Drake Maverick, Eric Young, Luke Harper, Cedric Alexander, Heath Slater, Humberto Carrillo, No Way Jose, Sunil Singh, Mojo Rawley, Erick Rowan, R-Truth, Sin Cara, Brian Kendrick, Titus O'Neil, Tony Nese, Akira Tozawa, and Shelton Benjamin) (pre-show)