Worlds Collide matches and NXT UK television tapings are set for this year's WrestleMania Axxess.
Ahead of it beginning one week from today, WWE has announced the in-ring schedule for WrestleMania Axxess. It features Worlds Collide matches between wrestlers from WWE's five brands, along with three sets of NXT UK tapings.
WWE.com noted that Axxess "will be your only chance to see these matches before they air on WWE Network." Triple H also tweeted: "This year at #WrestleMania #Axxess, Superstars from EVERY @WWE brand will collide. Men and women from #Raw, #SDLive, @WWE205Live, @WWENXT and @NXTUK battle at each session for future episodes of @NXTUK and four @WWENetwork specials"
A Worlds Collide tournament took place at Royal Rumble Axxess in January. It included wrestlers from NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live, with Velveteen Dream winning the tournament and later winning the NXT North American Championship from Johnny Gargano.
Brooklyn Pier 12 in Brooklyn, New York is hosting WrestleMania Axxess from Thursday, April 4 to Monday, April 8. Here are the matches that have been announced thus far:
NXT vs. NXT Alumni (Thursday, April 4 -- 6-10 p.m.)
- Roderick Strong vs. Tyler Breeze
- Dominik Dijakovic vs. Luke Harper
- SAnitY vs. Undisputed Era
- Kassius Ohno vs. Aiden English
Cruiserweights Collide (Friday, April 5 -- Sessions one and two)
- Tyler Bate vs. Brian Kendrick
- Akira Tozawa vs. Jordan Devlin
- Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews vs. Ariya Daivari & Mike Kanellis
- Albert Hardie Jr. (ACH) vs. Gran Metalik
NXT UK TV tapings (Saturday, April 6 -- Sessions one, two, and three)
Brands Battle (Sunday, April 7 -- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- Men's 20-entrant battle royal (Wrestlers from NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live)
- Women's 20-entrant battle royal (Wrestlers from NXT and NXT UK)
Women Collide (Monday, April 8 -- 12-4 p.m.)
- Io Shirai vs. Sonya Deville
- Toni Storm vs. Nikki Cross vs. Bianca Belair
- Piper Niven vs. Zelina Vega
- Candice LeRae vs. Kay Lee Ray