A second Elimination Chamber match has been added to this month's pay-per-view.
WWE has announced that Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Doudrop, and Nikki A.S.H. will compete in an Elimination Chamber match at the Saturday, February 19 Elimination Chamber PPV. There's also a silhouetted sixth participant included on the graphic for the match whose identity has yet to be revealed.
The winner of the Chamber match will challenge for the Raw Women's Championship at WrestleMania 38 this April. Becky Lynch currently holds the title and is defending it against Lita at the Elimination Chamber.
Morgan and Doudrop have both unsuccessfully challenged for Lynch's title in recent weeks. Doudrop got her title shot at the Royal Rumble by defeating Morgan and Belair in a number one contender's match. During that triple threat match, Lynch interfered to prevent Belair from winning.
This year's Elimination Chamber PPV is taking place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Here's the updated card for the show:
- Elimination Chamber match: WWE Champion Bobby Lashley defends against Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Austin Theory, Riddle, and AJ Styles
- Universal Champion Roman Reigns defends against Goldberg
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defends against Lita
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) defend against The Viking Raiders (Ivar & Erik)
- Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss
- Elimination Chamber match: Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Liv Morgan vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. ? (winner will challenge for the Raw Women's Championship at WrestleMania)