WWE Backstage viewership was back up over 100,000 on Tuesday night.
Tuesday's edition of Backstage averaged 111,000 viewers on FS1, up from the 84,000 viewers that last week's episode averaged. Last week was the second-lowest viewership that Backstage has done.
The rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.06, up from the 0.03 rating that last week's show averaged.
This week's episode started at 11:16 p.m. Eastern time after the Marquette vs. St. John's college basketball game ended.
CM Punk made his third appearance as an analyst on Backstage this week. It was the first time he's been on the show since December 10. Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch was also the featured guest on Backstage ahead of her title defense against Asuka at Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
After he had made a surprise appearance on the show the previous week, Punk's official debut on Backstage averaged 180,000 viewers on November 19. The show averaged 127,000 viewers for his next appearance on December 10.
Here's a look at Backstage viewership since the show began airing in its regular time slot:
- November 5 -- 49,000 viewers
- November 12 -- 100,000 viewers
- November 19 -- 180,000 viewers
- November 26 -- 121,000 viewers
- December 3 --138,000 viewers
- December 10 -- 127,000 viewers
- December 17 -- 95,000 viewers
- December 24 -- 153,000 viewers
- December 31 -- 97,000 viewers
- January 7 -- 124,000 viewers
- January 14 -- 84,000 viewers
- January 21 -- 111,000 viewers