WWE's pay-per-view schedule for the rest of the year has had a couple of changes.
TLC was scheduled to take place at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on October 21, but that will no longer be happening. A "WWE Live Supershow," featuring wrestlers from Raw and SmackDown and with Ronda Rousey advertised, has instead been announced for the venue on that date. WWE has confirmed that it will be a house show.
TLC will instead be held in San Jose, California on December 16. That is in place of Clash of Champions, which was originally announced as the December PPV.
With TLC moving to December, WWE Super Show-Down in Melbourne, Australia is the only PPV currently listed for October. The previous schedule had four PPVs taking place in a 10-week span.
PWInsider first reported the news of the schedule change.
Here's what WWE's updated PPV calendar looks like for the remainder of 2018:
- July 15 -- Extreme Rules (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- August 19 -- SummerSlam (Brooklyn, New York)
- September 16 -- Hell in a Cell (San Antonio, Texas)
- October 6 -- WWE Super Show-Down (Melbourne, Australia)
- November 18 -- Survivor Series (Los Angeles, California)
- December 16 -- TLC (San Jose, California)