New rosters for Raw and SmackDown will begin to take shape as the T-Mobile Arena hosts night one of the 2019 WWE Draft.
The draft will begin on tonight's SmackDown and then conclude on Monday's Raw.
Due to Raw being a three-hour show, Raw will pick 41 wrestlers and SmackDown will pick 30. The draft is divide into two "preliminary draft pools." One set of wrestlers is eligible to be picked by either Raw or SmackDown tonight, and the other list is eligible to be picked by either brand on Monday.
Raw got the overall pick tonight due to Seth Rollins defeating Roman Reigns by disqualification. Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch was selected with the first pick.
Stephanie McMahon will host the draft and there will also be appearances by FOX and NBCUniversal personalities.
After the draft, the Wild Card rule will no longer be in effect.
The list of draft picks for both brands will be updated throughout tonight's SmackDown:
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch
- The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson)
- Drew McIntyre
- Randy Orton
- Bobby Lashley
- Alexa Bliss
- Kevin Owens
- The Viking Raiders (Ivar & Erik)
- Nikki Cross
- The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)
- Roman Reigns
- "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt
- Sasha Banks
- Braun Strowman
- Lacey Evans
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
- The Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado)
- Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker)
Free agents (wrestlers are free agents and "able to sign with the brand of their choosing" if not picked on the night of their draft pool) --
- Akira Tozawa
- Chad Gable
- Drew Gulak
- Eric Young
- Heath Slater
- Humberto Carrillo
- Sin Cara
- The B-Team (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel)