By Dave Musgrave
- Neville defeated Bad News Barrett. This might have been the match of the night on what was a good show overall. Barrett's pre-match promo and crowd interactions got over huge and Neville was really over with the crowd.
- Prime Time Players and Jimmy Uso defeated The Ascension and Erick Rowan. This was slowed down from the last match but was still fun, Uso and Rowan worked especially well here.
- Damien Sandow defeated Bo Dallas. This was somewhat short but was the right length, allowing these two to rely on crowd reactions. Dallas sold being beat up a lot as he was supported to the back by the referee and kept falling down.
- Sami Zayn defated Heath Slater. It seemed like half the crowd knew Zayn but they all got behind him. Slater over-achieved for what I expected and probably had the best heel work on the show next to Barrett. He benefited from he and a grandmother taunting each other a lot.
- Ryback defeated Rusev. The crowd cheering for Lana was huge and Rusev played it up great, eventually sending her to the back. Ryback did a lot of fan interaction on his way to the back after the match
- Charlotte defeated Naomi. Charlotte got a good reaction. It was apparent to me that she is really feeling out working while doing house shows, as opposed to how structured her NXT mathes are. But that's what house shows are for.
- Tyson Kidd and Cesaro defated WWE Tag Champions The New Day by disqualification. Really good match with Big E Langston and Kofi Kingston doing the match-work. Kidd and Cesaro are beyond great and continued with that here. I hope they're connected in some way throughout their careers. The dq finish came when Xavier Woods interfered and it was well-done. Cesaro did the big swing on Kofi into a dropkick by Kidd for a good reaction after the match.
- Dean Ambrose defeated Luke Harper in a no-disqualification. I am really glad this was the main event, it felt perfect for this crowd. Lots of great brawling and they built well to table spots. Near the end The New Day ran in for interference followed by Cesaro and Kidd, then Rusev and then Ryback for a wild brawl among everyone. As everyone went to the back, Cesaro got Woods on his shoulders and did a forward-moving airplane spin all the way to the back. Ambrose then got the win to end a great show and send everyone home happy.
This was the first WWE show in Oshawa in ten years and I believe their first at the GM Centre. It really is a good venue for them to keep returning to, and it didn't have the Toronto feel of fans going into business for themselves. Huge family-based crowd.