WWE returned to Madison Square Garden tonight for a house show event featuring wrestlers from both SmackDown and Raw. The main event, which originally was set to be Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley, instead had a mystery challenger as Lashley in storyline was "under concussion protocol".
- Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis) defeated RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) to retain the Raw Tag Team titles. Otis pinned Riddle with a Vader bomb. Orton and Riddle laid out Alpha Academy with RKOs after the match.
- Finn Balor defeated Damian Priest by disqualification to retain the WWE United States Championship. Priest low blowed Balor after avoiding the coup de grace for the DQ.
- The Usos defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston to retain the SmackDown Tag Team titles.
- Becky Lynch defeated Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley to retain the Raw Women’s Championship. Belair planted Ripley with the KOD, but Lynch threw Belair out of the ring and covered Ripley to win.
- Roman Reigns defeated Seth Rollins. Reigns submitted Rollins with the guillotine choke.
- The Miz hosted Miz TV with special guest Kevin Owens. During their conversation, Owens brought up what happened with Logan Paul at last year’s WrestleMania. Miz asked for a reminder, and Owens responded with a stunner to Miz. As Owens made his way to the back, he came across Sami Zayn. The two hugged, but Zayn seemed reluctant in doing so.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Sami Zayn.
- Ronda Rousey and Naomi defeated Charlotte Flair and Sony Deville. Rousey submitted Flair with an armbar.
- Brock Lesnar defeated Austin Theory to retain the WWE Championship.
- After Lesnar defended the title, Roman Reigns and The Usos attacked Lesnar. Initially, Lesnar got the better of them, but the Bloodline were eventually able to take him out. The show ended with Reigns standing over Lesnar on top of steel steps holding both world titles.
In recent weeks, WWE had been pushing tonight's house show, with both Paul Heyman and Reigns saying that Lesnar may not even make it to WrestleMania. Lesnar is scheduled to face Reigns in the main event of the second night of WrestleMania on April 3, where both the WWE and Universal titles will be on the line in a title unification match.