By Ross Blair
1. Tyler Breeze surprisingly opened the show with a victory over Sawyer Fulton. Great opener with Breeze as the babyface, gaining a pinfall victory after the "beauty shot" finisher.
2. Emma & Dana Brooke defeated Carmella & Billie Kay when Carmella submitted to the Emma lock.
- Interview segment with Riddick Moss, which spurred a hilarious chant of "AC Slater" due to the all-too-true resemblance between the NXT newbie & Mario Lopez's "Saved by the Bell" character. Sylvester Lefort interrupted the superstar's interview time to offer his managerial services. Despite the crowd's enthusiastic chant of "Oui, oui!" (complete with Daniel Bryan finger gesturing), Moss turned down Lefort before assaulting the Frenchman.
3. Bull Dempsey pinned Angelo Dawkins after his top rope diving seated senton finisher.
4. Babyface Tye Dillinger (who was very much over with the crowd) pinned heel Solomon Crowe after his "Perfect 10" neckbreaker finishing move.
5. Eight man tag match: Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Zack Ryder, & Mojo Rawley defeated Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, Scott Dawson, & Dash Wilder in a crowd-pleasing match when Ryder pinned Gable after a Hype Bros doomsday device.
6. Bayley successfully defended the NXT Womens Title by rolling up & pinning rookie monster heel Nia Jax after dodging a splash into the turnbuckles after a hard fought victory.
7. Apollo Crews earned perhaps his biggest NXT victory to date versus Baron Corbin. Corbin dominated the match before Crews made a last minute comeback concluding with two consecutive standing moonsaults.
8. The main event & Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic - First Round: the Vaudevillians defeated Blake & Murphy. Unlike the other matches on the card, a video cameraman was present at ringside (in addition to an unmanned wide stationary camera) for this match. Hopefully it will air on NXT TV in its entirety as it was the best match on the card.