From Chris H.:
- Friday, October 7th was officially announced as the date for the next TakeOver show at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL. Three shows were taped Thursday night to lead up to the live Network special.
Presumed dark match:
- Hype Bros def. Elias Samson and Riddick Moss. Zack Ryder pinned Samson after a Rough Ryder while Mojo held him up.
Wednesday, Sept. 16 show:
- Tyler Breeze vs Adam Rose never happened. Bull Dempsey came out, and he and Breeze went at it on the mic over their loss last week. Bull tried to get the match from Rose, which turned into a mini brawl with Bull getting the best of it.
- Tye Dillinger def. ? with a shinbuster type move that resembled a one legged Codebreaker.
- Apollo Crews def. Solomon Crowe in a good but short match.
- Dusty Rhodes Classic quarterfinal: Rhyno & Baron Corbin def. Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa. Tons of heat in this match. Corbin pinned Gargano with the End of Days after a lot of back and forth action.
- NXT Women's Champion Bayley def. ? in a quick match with the Belly-to-Bayley. Bayley celebrated before the match in the crowd and brought fan Izzy into the ring to pose with the belt. After the match, Sasha Banks came out. They both put over the Brooklyn match, but Banks said she wanted to prove she was the best women's wrestler. William Regal came out and announced the main event of the next TakeOver show is Bayley vs. Banks in a 30 minute IronWoman Match. The crowd is filled with glee over this news.
Wednesday, Sept. 23 show:
- Jason Jordan and Chad Gable def. Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson.
- Eva Marie def. Carmella by countout. Match was fine, but very lame finish. Crowd was all over Eva with "that's a kickout" and "botch queen" chants.
- Tyler Breeze beat Bull Dempsey using a roll-up and the ropes as leverage.
- Regal came out to announce the signing of Kana, who is now Asuka (pronounced Ask-uh). She was interrupted by Dana Brooks and Emma, who said they were the welcoming committee and it was time for Asuka to leave the ring. She reluctantly did. Odd.
- NXT Tag Team Champions The Vaudevillains retained over Blake and Murphy with the Whirling Dervish. Blue Pants came out early on and chased Alexa Bliss away. Good near fall late when Blake got the knees up on a swanton attempt and Murphy hit a top rope knee drop.
Wednesday, Sept. 30 show:
- Apollo Crews def. Johnny Gargano. Similar in length and quality to the Crowe match. Crowd lost a little steam by the end since it was their 2nd time out.
- Dana Brooke and Emma def. Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. Dana pinned Peyton after Emma grabbed Peyton's foot when they were both in the ropes.
- Tyler Breeze beat Tomasso Ciampa with the Killswitch. Good match.
- Dusty Rhodes Classic match: NXT Champion Finn Balor and Samoa Joe def. Enzo and Cass when both guys hit their finishers. Balor came out to a new BALOR CLUB logo on the big screen and white lights instead of his usual red fog.
- Nothing else was announced for TakeOver besides Banks vs. Bayley and the Dusty Rhodes Classic final.