Courtesy of Jay Reddick
Here are results from Monday night’s WWE house show event in Orlando, Florida.
It was announced prior to the start of the show that some talent would not appear on the card due to COVID protocols. They didn’t specify who would not be on the show.
- Drew McIntyre came out for a promo and said he wanted to face The Bloodline. The Usos interrupt and say that Roman Reigns isn’t there, but they can handle their own business. They attack Drew, but Sheamus makes the save, setting up a tag team match for tonight.
- Kofi Kingston defeated Sami Zayn with the Trouble in Paradise. Kingston was not accompanied by King Woods.
- Ricochet and Cesaro defeated The Viking Raiders and Los Lotharios in a triple threat tag match. Cesaro swung Garza 15 times, then Ricochet hit a shooting star press for the win.
- Ridge Holland defeated Mansoor.
- McIntyre and Sheamus defeated The Usos by DQ after The Usos attacked McIntyre with a chair. McIntyre and Sheamus make their comeback, but Sheamus turned on McIntyre and laid him out. Sheamus challenged McIntyre to a street fight later, and McIntyre accepted.
- Xia Li defeated Shotzi. Shayna Baszler came out after the match and jumped Li, but Li made a comeback.
- Charlotte Flair defeated Toni Storm and Sasha Banks in a triple threat match. The finish had Banks locking in the Bank Statement on Storm, but Flair pulled Banks off and pinned Storm.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Sheamus in an Orlando street fight. Holland came in to interfere at least twice during the match. Holland was eventually taken out after being put through a table. McIntyre picked up the win after a Claymore kick.