The promotional push for SmackDown's move to FOX will include WWE personalities appearing on FOX News' "FOX & Friends" next week.
Kofi Kingston will be on the morning show on Monday (September 30), Stephanie McMahon will appear on Tuesday (October 1), Charlotte Flair will appear on Wednesday (October 2), and Roman Reigns will be on the show on Thursday (October 3).
The segments will begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. There will then be a meet-and-greet with that day's guest at 9:15 a.m. Eastern. WWE noted that the meet-and-greets are only for the first 150 fans and will be weather permitting.
"FOX & Friends" is hosted by Ainsley Earhardt, Steve Doocy, and Brian Kilmeade
The SmackDown on FOX premiere is taking place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California next Friday (October 4). Here's what's been announced for the episode:
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Brock Lesnar
- Kevin Owens vs. Shane McMahon in a ladder match where both of their careers are on the line
- Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley
- Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan
- Legends appearing as part of SmackDown's 20th anniversary celebration