WWE has revealed the next three stops on this summer's return to touring.
It was announced today that the Friday, July 23 episode of SmackDown will take place at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio. WWE will then head to the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri for the Monday, July 26 episode of Raw. The Friday, July 30 episode of SmackDown will be held at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Tickets for those shows will go on sale on Friday, June 4 at 10 a.m. local time in each market.
WWE is holding a 25-city tour from July 16 through Labor Day. Aside from both nights of this year's WrestleMania, these will be WWE's first shows with ticketed fans since March 2020. WWE television has been based in Florida since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
Here's the updated schedule for WWE's return to touring
- Friday, July 16: SmackDown -- Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- Sunday, July 18: Money in the Bank -- Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- Monday, July 19: Raw -- American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
- Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota