WWE was back at the O2 Arena in London, England today to tape tonight's episodes of SmackDown and 205 Live.
SmackDown spoilers --
- Roman Reigns started off SmackDown and brought out The Miz, then Shane McMahon and Elias came out and said Miz is banned tonight.
Shane, Elias, Daniel Bryan, and Rowan attacked Reigns and Miz. The Usos made the save.
- In a backstage segment, Shane announced a four-on-three handicap match for later and said his steel cage match against Miz at Money in the Bank would be off if Miz gets involved in the handicap match.
- Andrade defeated Finn Balor, Ali, and Randy Orton in a fatal four-way match
Ricochet appeared after the match and stopped Andrade from unhooking the briefcase above the ring. Ricochet then got the briefcase himself.
- Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods took part in a backstage segment. Kingston asked Woods to let him go on the KO Show alone later.
- Charlotte Flair cut an in-ring promo and said her rivalry with Becky Lynch will culminate with Charlotte winning the SmackDown Women's Championship on Sunday.
- Pre-taped videos for Aleister Black and Lacey Evans aired.
- Shane McMahon, Elias, Daniel Bryan & Rowan defeated Roman Reigns & The Usos
The heels won after Shane hit a Coast to Coast. Miz then stopped the heels from beating down the faces.
- Paige and Ember Moon cut backstage promos.
- Asuka & Kairi Sane defeated Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville
Paige announced that Asuka & Sane are now known as the Kabuki Warriors. The IIconics were on commentary for this match.
- Lars Sullivan appeared.
- Kevin Owens cut a backstage promo and was cut off by Kingston coming out to the ring. Owens eventually came out, fought with Kingston, and Sami Zayn appeared and helped Owens. Woods then evened the odds for Kingston.
Owens and Zayn had the advantage, but the segment ended with Kingston standing tall.
205 Live spoilers --
- Humberto Carrillo defeated Jack Gallagher, Mark Andrews, and James Drake in a fatal four-way match
Carrillo pinned Gallagher to get the win.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Tony Nese defeated Ligero in a non-title match