Here are spoilers for the September 2 edition of Smackdown, which was taped Friday in Detroit, Michigan. WWE talent will be traveling next week to Cardiff, Wales for Clash at the Castle on September 3.
- Karrion Kross defeated Drew Gulak
- Ronda Rousey came to the ring and called out Adam Pearce regarding her suspension. Pearce said that her suspension is lifted, since she has paid her fines and her arrest was unwarranted, and thus is reinstated immediately. Pearce, however, said that he would have fired Rousey if it were up to him, calling Rousey the “single biggest b**** he’s ever met”. Rousey ended the segment by locking Pearce in an armbar.
- Hit Row defeated Maximum Male Models. After the match, Humberto and Angel arrive and help MMM beat down Hit Row. The Street Profits come out and make the save for Hit Row.
- Happy Corbin came out and ran down Detroit. He issued an open challenge, with Shinsuke Nakamura accepting.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Happy Corbin
- Butch defeated Ludwig Kaiser. After the match, Gunther and Sheamus have a staredown. Kaiser broke it up and led Gunther away.
- Viking Raiders defeated The New Day in a viking rules match after after putting Kofi Kingston through double stacked tables.
- The Usos and Sami Zayn hosted Roman Reigns’ two-year championship celebration. Roman pulled up into the arena but immediately got claymore kicked by Drew McIntyre. The show ended with him going to the ring and laying out The Usos and Zayn.